This article shows you how to download and install the full version of XSplit for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing XSplit on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- XSplit System Requirements
- How to Download and Install XSplit
- Required files
About the software
XSplit is a live streaming and video-mixing application developed and maintained by SplitmediaLabs. It is mostly used for capturing gameplay for live streaming or video recording purposes. A Steam version was published by Devolver Digital on 12 June 2023.
XSplit System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP3, Windows 8 and 10
- .NET Framework 4.0
- DirectX 10.1 or better
- Internet Explorer 10
- Adobe Flash Player for IE
- For HD 720p Recording/Streaming: 4th Generation Core i5 or equivalent
- For HD 1080p Recording/Streaming: 4th Generation Core i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card : GeForce/Radeon Class (DirectX 10.1 compatible or better)
How to Download and Install XSplit
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software