This article explains how you can download and install XAMPP v8.2.0 completely free on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing XAMPP v8.2.0 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- Requirements of XAMPP v8.2.0
- How to Download and Install XAMPP v8.2.0
- Files that are required
Information about the software
XAMPP is the most widely used PHP development environment
XAMPP is an Apache distribution which includes MariaDB and PHP. It’s free and easy-to-install. The XAMPP Open Source Package has been designed to be extremely easy to install and use.
XAMPP allows you to access the World Wide Web. It also provides a tool to password-protect the important parts of the package. XAMPP allows you to create and manage databases in MariaDB and SQLite.
XAMPP’s most important features include:
- XAMPP Control Panel
- Perl and PHP
XAMPP v8.2.0 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/Windows 10, Windows 8.1/Windows 7
- RAM:512 MB
- 1 GHz processor
How to Download and Install XAMPP v8.2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Start Setup.exe to install the software