This article shows you how to download and install the full version of VovSoft Screen Recorder v3.8 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing VovSoft Screen Recorder v3.8 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- VovSoft Screen Recorder v3.8 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install VovSoft Screen Recorder v3.8
- Required files
About the software
Vov Screen Recorder is a handy tool to capture computer screen, i.e., record the ongoing activities on the screen. Using Vov Screen Recorder, you can record your desktop to create a how-to video to demonstrate working of a program, compile a products demo video for some client, record gameplay to post on social networks or record any other activity on the screen to share with friends or stakeholders, or to upload on video streaming services like YouTube. Vov Screen Recorder can capture a specific area or the full screen.
A lightweight super-simple screen recorder application to capture your desktop with one click. All popular video formats are supported such as AVI, QuickTime Video (MOV), MP4, MPEG, FLV, WMV, Matroska Video (MKV). You can also include system audio or your voice using your microphone. Vov Screen Recorder includes and uses libraries from the FFmpeg project and it does not require any additional video codecs. It supports multiple monitors, software encoding and hardware acceleration for AMD, INTEL and NVIDIA GPUs (H264 and HEVC).
The main features of VovSoft Screen Recorder are:
- Supports software and hardware encodings
- Supports multiple monitors
- Supports capturing microphone audio
- Multilingual interface
- Supports full screen and regional recording
- Supports mouse pointer highlighting
- Supports capturing system sounds
- Installer and portable editions
VovSoft Screen Recorder v3.8 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
How to Download and Install VovSoft Screen Recorder v3.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software