This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Viber for Windows v22.214.171.124 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Viber for Windows v126.96.36.199 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Viber for Windows v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Viber for Windows v184.108.40.206
- Required files
About the software
Viber is a calling and messaging app that connects people–no matter who they are, or where they’re from. Each month, hundreds of millions of people connect, for free, with their loved ones via messaging, high-quality voice and video calls, and more. All one-on-one Viber calls and personal chats, and all group chats are protected by built-in end-to-end encryption, so you can be sure that your conversations are always secure.
Send texts, photos, videos, or files. Record quick-sending voice and instant video messages.
Communicate genuinely, playfully, and expressively with endless stickers and GIFs.
Family meeting, group hangout, or yoga class—everything can happen on group chat, video, or voice calls.
The main features of Viber for Windows are:
- Use your Viber account on multiple devices
- Easily transfer calls between devices
- Share screen from desktop in video calls
- Chat even if your mobile phone is not around
- Protected along the way
- End-to-end encryption
- Trusted contacts
Viber for Windows v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64 bit), and 11
- Mac 10.14 and above
- Linux Fedora and Ubuntu (64-bit)
How to Download and Install Viber for Windows v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software