This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Total Commander 10.0 Final Extended for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Total Commander 10.0 Final Extended on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Total Commander 10.0 Final Extended (v22.2) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Total Commander 10.0 Final Extended (v22.2)
- Required files
About the software
Total Commander is a file manager popular allows you to perform various actions with any files on the hard drive, work with archives, data, multimedia… Open top is Total Commander has a new user interface is updated with the button in Windows XP, new icons of files, store, button, drive, etc.
Other features of Total Commander
- Diary manipulation file
- Display drive letter in the tabs
- Support for columns and custom thumbnails of pages for the plug-in system
- Tool change the name of the file group allows you to edit the file name directly
- Added new option in the dialog box copy as override file: compare by content, rename, automatic rename, copy all the files – larger or smaller
- Length of command line maximum is set
Total Commander 10.0 Final Extended (v22.2) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more
How to Download and Install Total Commander 10.0 Final Extended (v22.2)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software