This article shows how to download the full version Systat Software SigmaPlot 220.127.116.11 and install it on your own computer. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install SystatSoftware SigmaPlot.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Systat Software SigmaPlot Version 18.104.22.168 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Systat Software SigmaPlot 22.214.171.124
- Required files
More information about the software
SigmaPlot was designed specifically to meet the needs and requirements of professionals researchers and engineers
With the new Graph Properties interface, you can select the property type from the tree to the left and then edit properties to the right. The change will be immediately graphed. You can also move your cursor to the side of the panel and it will become transparent, so you can easily see the impact of your changes.
SigmaPlot’s award-winning interface is the best for graph creation. Take advantage of ribbon collections of common properties, tabbed selection of graphs, worksheets and reports, right mouse button support and graph preferences. The Graph Toolbar’s simple-to-read icons allow you to select the type of graph you wish to create. The interactive Graph Wizard walks you through every step of graph making. In no time you will have stunning graphs and charts. SigmaPlot is more versatile than any other graphics software for graphing, modeling, and charting technical data.
Create multiple axes for each graph, multiple graphs per sheet and multiple pages per workbook to help you compare and contrast trends. SigmaPlot’s WYSIWYG Page Layout and Zoom features allow you to accurately arrange multiple graphs per page.
The main features of Systat Software SigmaPlot are:
- Forest Plots
- Kernel density plots
- 10 New Color Schemes
- Dot Density Chart with standard error bars and mean
- Legend Improvements
- Legend Title support (no default title) has been added. You can add a title in the legend box by using the legend properties panel
- Reverse the legend items using the right click context menu
- Double-click Legend Text or Legend Solid to open Legend Properties
- Legends now have the option to reset default options by adding Reset
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA).
- Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA)
- Multi-comparisons of non-parametric ANOVAs: Added P values
- Eliminated the combo box options for multiple comparison significant levels, and tied the significance of multiple comparisons to main (omnibus test).
- The Report Options dialog was updated to include the Akaike Information Criterion to Analysis Wizard and DynamicFit Wizard reports.
- Rerun button for SigmaStat has been added back
- Updated fit library standard.jfl
- You can arrange Notebook items by dragging
- New SigmaPlot tutorial PDF file
- Line widths starting from a worksheet column
- Exportable vector graphics can now be exported using the SVG or SWF file formats.
- Vector PDF export is now available to complement the existing rasterPDF.
- File import and export support has been added to Versions 13 and 14 in Minitab, Version 9 and SAS, Version 19 and SPSS, and Version 13 of Symphony
Systat Software SigmaPlot.13 System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10; Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Office 2003 or higher (paste to Powerpoint Slide, Insert Graphs into Word and other macros)
- 2 GHz 32bit (x86), or 64bit (x64), Processor
- 2GB System Memory (x86) for 32-bit
- 4 GB System Memory 64-bit (x64).
- 300 MB Hard Disk Storage Space
- CD-ROM Drive or Internet Connection
- 800×600 SVGA/256 Color Display or better
- Internet Explorer Version 8 and higher
How do I download and install Systat Software SigmaPlot.
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, it might take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete the download.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.