This article explains how to download the full version Starus Office Recovery and install it on your own computer. To install Starus Office Recovery, please follow the steps and download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Starus Office Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus Office Recover
- Required files
Starus Office Recovery uses a low-level, content aware disk scan to ensure that damaged or corrupted devices can be recovered quickly. Content-aware analysis extracts information from the disk surface, not just the file systems. This allows Starus Office Recovery to successfully recover documents that other tools cannot. Its powerful document analysis engine is combined with an intuitive user interface provide best-in class performance for safe, seamless recovery even for novices.
Starus Office Recovery’s main features are:
- Unelete Documents in Widest Range of Formats
- Get back documents that were accidentally deleted
- Restore maliciously destroyed documents
- Recover from Virus Attacks
- Recover Documents You Never Saved
- Find Corrupted Partitions and Recover Your Documents
- Recover Documents From Formatted Disks
Starus Office Recovery System
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM), 512MB RAM are required
- Hard Disk Storage: 50MB of space available
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processors, or the most recent
How to download and install Starus office Recovery
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program