This article will show you how to free download and install Starus File Recovery on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Starus File Recovery on your computer.
Table of Contents
- Starus File Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus File Recovery
- Files required
Information on the software
It is possible to retrieve files that you have deleted in just a few seconds. It’s not always possible to locate files on damaged, formatted, inaccessible or corrupted disks. Starus File Recovery offers a “slow” mode that scans the entire disk to find and retrieve any useful information. But don’t you worry, the “slow” mode works completely automatically and does not require anything but a bit of your patience. Starus File Recovery uses its slow mode to successfully recover information from deleted partitions or corrupted and repartitioned hard drives.
Starus File Recovery’s key features include:
- Starus File Recovery has the same look and feel as Windows Explorer. Starus File Recovery is easy to use for anyone who knows how Windows handles folders and files. Imagine browsing your disk with familiarity and being able see all deleted files in real-time.
- Pre-Recovery Preview is a fully-visual preview that supports hundreds of file format. You can pre-view all common image formats, musics, most video types, office documents, spreadsheets and presentation, ZIP and RAR archive, emails and attachments before deleting.
- Starus File Recovery’s professional features are designed for professionals who work in data recovery and computer maintenance. Professionals use Starus File Recovery to take a full image of the disk being reconstructed and make any necessary changes. Saving files onto a CD/DVD disc or sending them over an FTP connection comes handy when recovering lots of information.
- Starus File Recovery is compatible with all Windows versions, including the most recent Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server. It supports all file systems, FAT, FAT32 and NTFS5. The most recent version can restore files compressed with the appropriate NTFS attributes.
Starus Data Recovery System Requirements
- Starus Data Restore Pack supports every version of Windows, from Windows 95 to Vista and Windows 7 to 2008 Server.
- All Windows file systems are supported including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5, including NTFS-compressed files.
How to download and install Starus file recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software