This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Stardock WindowBlinds for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Stardock WindowBlinds on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Stardock WindowBlinds System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Stardock WindowBlinds
- Required files
About the software
An easy-to-use program to configure the graphical user interface of Windows, download Stardock Windowblinds below. After launch, you can change the appearance of windows and buttons, change icons and all other graphic elements. You can change the transparency of the main window and customize scrolling, and you can also create your own themes and edit existing ones.
Stardock WindowBlinds System Requirements
- Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows 2003 Server (32-bit or 64-bit).
- 60 MB free drive space.
- 256 MB RAM.
- 16 MB DirectX 8 or later compatible video card with appropriate driver support is required for per-pixel, alpha-blended skins. Some integrated graphics solutions and lower-end cards from before 2004 may not be able to use per-pixel skins.
- 1024×768 minimum supported display resolution.
- Languages Supported:
Azerbaijani, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French,
German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish,
Portuguese – BR, Russian, Spanish, Serbian (Srpski), Swedish, Turkish
Note: The interface has been localized for these languages, but the documentation and help (where available) will be in English.
How to Download and Install Stardock WindowBlinds
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software