This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Software Companions GerbView version 10.10 on your computer. Follow the instructions and direct download link to install Software Companions GerbView version 10.10 on your PC.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Software Companions GerbView.10 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Software Companions GerbView v10.10
- Required files
About the software
GerbView(tm), a powerful but intuitive application, allows you view, print, convert, and export Gerber, ODB++. It also supports Excellon, HPGL/2, Adobe PDF, Excellon, Excellon, and Adobe PDF.
GerbView can convert Gerber files between RS-274D Gerber formats as well as older Gerber format files to the new RS-274X extended format. This format has embedded aperture information, which will reduce the chance of errors in the manufacture of the PCB.
GerbView’s ability to convert PDF files from Adobe to CAD allows you to convert them to Gerber DXF or Autodesk DXF.
Gerbview will allow you to visualize your design in both hardcopy and on the screen. The prototype circuit board is no longer necessary to visualize your design. Use the query tools and precise measurement tools to measure apertures, tools and distances.
GerbView allows you use a workspace that can contain any of the supported formats. You can save the workspace for later use. The workspace saved will link to your design files. To see the entire design, you only need to reload it.
To the workspace, you can add markup elements like text and barcodes to arrows. Lines, images, ellipses or polygons can also be added. All markup can be burned-in to become part a Gerber layer. This feature allows you to easily add text or barcode images directly to a layer.
GerbView can rasterize single files, or whole workspaces, and save to one of the supported raster formats.
Print scaled or in full size. All Windows based plotters and printers are supported. Poster mode, also known by tiled pages, allows you to print large designs, drawings and illustrations on a number of smaller A4/Letter pages.
Software Companions GerbView consists of the following features:
- View, print, markup and convert Gerber, Adobe PDF, Excellon, ODB++ and HPGL/2 (PLT).
- Convert Gerber files, Excellon, ODB++ or HPGL/2 to Autodesk Adobe PDF.
- Convert RS-274D to RS-274X. Also known by extended Gerber formatting.
- Convert your PDF files to Gerber RS-274X, HPGL/2 or DXF.
- Convert multiple Gerber Files to a multilayer PDF. Find out more about creating layered PDF documents here.
- Convert ODB++ as a layered file to PDF, DXF, SVG and other formats.
- Gerber X2 file and pads attributes are supported.
- Add markups also known by annotations using text and images, QR-codes barcodes, symbol codes, symbols, polygons and others.
- Markup elements can be converted to native Gerber data using the markup-burn-in feature
- Compare Gerber layers and display differences.
- Remove a group of items from a Gerber loaded file.
- Items can be deleted based on aperture selection or usage.
- Replace Gerber apertures by usage or individual selection.
- Report aperture usage on all or a portion of the layers.
- You can also convert commands from the command line and print.
- Query entity information from Gerber, Excellon, HPGL/2, ODB++ files.
- Measure distances, areas and perimeters, with or without snapping to pads and tracks.
- Both metric and imperial units are supported.
- Find and list all components in ODB++ file.
- Highlight selected apertures from ODB++ and Gerber files.
- Multiple files can be added to a single workspace.
- There is no limit to how many files can be kept in a workspace.
- Each file can be individually adjusted for visibility, rotations, scaling, mirroring, and position.
- Paste a selection from the display onto a clipboard.
- Use the mouse-wheel to perform CAD-style zooming or panning operations.
- Printing can be done with a user-definable header and footer.
Software Companions GerbView.10 System requirements
- Windows XP SP3 32 Bit
- Windows Vista 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 Bit
- Windows 8 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8.1 32, 64 and 64 bits
- Windows 10, 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2023
- Windows Server 2023
- Windows Server 2023
- Supports Citrix Terminal Server.
How to Download and Install Software Companions GerbView v10.10
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program