This article explains how to get the full version Softany WordToHelp (v3.299) for free on your computer. Follow these instructions to install Softany WordToHelp Version 3.299 on a computer.
Table of Contents
- Softany WordToHelp version 3.299 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Softany WordToHelp v3.299
- Required files
About the software
Softany WordToHelp can be used to create help documents. It is extremely simple to use. Softany WordToHelp can be used to generate a range of help files, including HTML help (.chm), Web-based assistance and PDF. Softany WordToHelp provides up to 20 templates that can be used to create professional-looking help documents.
Softany WordToHelp is characterized by the following:
- Uses Word documents for source. With the most powerful word processor available, virtually anything is possible.
- provides over 20 templates that are professional in design. You can create good-looking help files without having to have any design skills.
- Supports importing CHM file – convert existing CHM file to Word document so that you can transfer your previous works on other help authoring tools to Softany WordToHelp.
- Visual HTMLM designer is the easiest way set the properties for your chm files. (e.g. menu, toolbar, navigation, window size, default position, etc).
Softany WordToHelp v3.299 System Requirements
- Operating System: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
Downloading and installing Softany WordToHelp v3.299
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software