This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Scan2CAD v10.4.13 for free on a PC. For instructions on how to install Scan2CAD version 10.4.13 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- Scan2CAD v10.4.13 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Scan2CAD v10.4.13
- Required files
Scan2CAD is a world-leading CAD software. We are proud of our 20-year history of incrementally improving Scan2CADâ€™s object recognition.
Scan2CAD Automation API lets you batch convert thousands of files, saving you time and effort.
Scan2CAD Autonome has a powerful Python API, which allows you automate any Scan2CAD function. You can also integrate powerful conversion functions into your processes with Scan2CAD.
Scan2CAD features the main are:
- Drawings architectural
- Aerospace drawings
- Electric plans
- Contour maps
- All the most common drawing types
- CNC Artwork
- You can pocket it
- All images CNC
Scan2CAD v10.4.13 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 1 GHz or faster processor, with two or more cores
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM
- Storage space of at least 64 GB is required (additional space may be needed to enable certain features or download updates).
- DirectX 12 or later compatible graphics card
How To Download and Install Scan2CAD Version 10.4.13
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software