This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SAO Utils 2: Progressive v1.3.1 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SAO Utils 2: Progressive v1.3.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- SAO Utils 2: Progressive v1.3.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SAO Utils 2: Progressive v1.3.1
- Required files
About the software
SAO Utils is a launcher that restores the appearance of the masterpiece SAO (Sword Art Online), equipped with a variety of powerful desktop gadgets.
The plug-in mode it designed allows any developer to design extensions for it and let it load automatically.
SAO Utils 2 uses QML scripts for extended development, making various new functions such as launcher menus, desktop widgets, boot animations, data, actions, etc. With the help of the QML Plugin feature, it can also interoperate with C++ to implement underlying functions or call system interfaces. More development information:
The main features of SAO Utils 2: Progressive are:
- Slide to Launch
- Arrange as You like
- Desktop Widgets
SAO Utils 2: Progressive v1.3.1 System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® Vista or above
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Phenom™ X3 processor or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM with Direct 3D 9 or 11
- Storage: 512 MB available space
How to Download and Install SAO Utils 2: Progressive v1.3.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software