This article will demonstrate how to download RiDoc full version v22.214.171.124 and install it on your own computer. To install RiDoc V126.96.36.199 on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- RiDoc V188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- How to download RiDoc version 184.108.40.206
- Files required
About the software
RiDoc is a scanner that scans your documents, reduces their size and improves image quality.
RiDoc is an easy-to use tool that can be downloaded immediately. It will improve the quality and comfort of scanning and your experience with the scanner.
Save documents in different formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, PNG, BMP. You can send scanned documents to the printer directly or email them after scanning.
The main features of RiDoc are:
- More than 80% off your disk space
- Batch scanning
- Scanning to PDF
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
RiDoc v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Windows 10/8 Operating system
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 (with SHA-2 code signing support).
- 200 MB Hard Disk Space – Minimum 200 MB Free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (or higher).
How to Download and Install RiDoc v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software