This article will guide you through how to install Rhinoceros 3D (v7.16.22067.13001) free of charge on your computer. For instructions on how to install Rhinoceros (3D) (v7.16.22067.13001), follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Rhinoceros 3D (v7.16.22067.13001) System Requirements
- How to download and install Rhinoceros3D (v7.16.22067.13001)
- Required files
More information about the software
Rhino has the ability to create, edit and analyze NURBS surfaces and solids. It can also render, animate and translate subdivision geometry (SubD), point cloud and polygon meshes. Your hardware does not limit the complexity, degree or size of Rhino.
Special features include:
- It is possible to freely use 3D modeling software in a free and unrestricted way, similar to those found in high-end products that can cost between 20 and 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- It takes precision to design, manufacture, engineer, analyze, and test anything, from an airplane to jewelry.
- All other design, drafting and CAM software compatible with it.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. It’s so simple to learn and use, you can easily focus on design and visualization without being distracted.
- Fast even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is required.
- Platform to develop hundreds of 3D-printed specialty products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. It takes a short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Rhinoceros 3D (v7.16.22067.13001) System Requirements
- Windows 11, 10, and 8.1.
- Windows VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure).
- 64-bit Intel or AMD processors (Not ARM).
- 8 GB RAM (RAM) or higher is recommended.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL 4.1 capable video card is recommended.
- 4 GB RAM Video RAM recommended or higher
Installing Rhinoceros 3D (v7.16.22067.13001)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software