This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1
- Required files
About the software
PrimoCache is a supplementary software caching scheme that cooperates with physical memory, solid-state drives (SSDs) and flash drives to provide data caching for local physical disks. It transparently stores disk data into fast cache devices such as physical memory, so that future read requests for those data will be served directly from the cache and be faster. Thus access time will be reduced, showing a great improvement in overall system performance.
PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1 System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements:
- PrimoCache Desktop Edition:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, including x86 and x64 editions.
How to Download and Install PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software