This article shows you how to download and install the full version of NCH Debut Professional v8.87 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing NCH Debut Professional v8.87 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- NCH Debut Professional v8.87 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install NCH Debut Professional v8.87
- Required files
About the software
Debut is great for recording your screen, webcams, live video, streaming games, and plenty more!
Use video overlay to record your screen and webcam simultaneously. This feature of the webcam software is perfect for YouTube videos where you want to show both your screen and your facial reactions simultaneously.
Debut lets you add captions to your video recordings. Personalize your video recording captions with the built-in text editor.
When you adjust the color settings and effects of your streaming video the results can be seen instantly in the main window and captured when you hit record. Adjusting the brightness, contrast and gamma is perfect for lesser quality cameras whose image quality is not quite right.
Choose the size and frame rate used to capture your screencast video. Debut has a list of common output settings for TV and HD that you can select, or enter the width and height yourself for a custom output. This flexibility makes Debut perfect for people creating videos for many different outputs (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, CD or television).
Debut records the entire screen, a single window or any selected portion. Debut also supports multi-screen recording so you can record all your monitors.
The main features of NCH Debut Professional are:
- Record videos as avi, wmv, flv, mpg, mp4, mov and more video formats
- Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera or video input device (e.g., VHS recorder)
- Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window or any selected portion
- Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor when using screen recorder
- Ability to show keystrokes in screen recordings
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers with your video; ideal for recording video conferences and webinars
- Laptop camera recording and video capture
- Replace background with image, video or solid color using Green Screen tool
- Record video alone or video and audio simultaneously
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video
- Add logo or watermark on your video capture
- Change color settings and video effects before recording
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture
- Use video overlay to record your screen and webcam simultaneously
- Upload videos directly to YouTube, Vimeo or Flickr
- Burn recordings directly to DVD with Express Burn Disc Burner
- Time lapse video recording
- Create photo snapshots of a video at any time
- Create screencast videos easily
- Edit your recorded video with VideoPad Video Editor Software
NCH Debut Professional v8.87 System Requirements
- Works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 11
- Works on 64-bit Windows
- macOS 10.5 or above
- Optional USB video capture device or Webcam
How to Download and Install NCH Debut Professional v8.87
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software