This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Word 2010 for free on PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Word 2010, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Word 2010 System Requirements
- How to download and install Microsoft Word 2010
- Files required
About the software
Microsoft Word 2010 has been included in Office 2010 as an essential software. Word 2010 provides more flexibility in the Ribbon, provides a Backstage view for file manager, improves document navigation, permits creation and embedding screenshots and integrates well with Word Web App.
Microsoft Word 2010, System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. Office 2003, however, required a processor of 233 MHz and 128 MB RAM.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Word 2010
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, it might take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Start setup.exe to install Microsoft Word 2010.
- You now have Microsoft Word 2010 in its full version, without limitations, on your computer.
- NOTE: if they ask for you to “activate”, then download this file, run IORRT 3.5.cmd, and then enter the letter “A”. To begin installing, After that, you can launch the software again.