This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 for free on PC. Follow these instructions to learn how to install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 directly on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010.
- Required files
More information about the software
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 was the 2010 edition and was included in Office 2010.
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010, System Requirements
Office 2010 requires the following minimum system requirements: Intel Pentium III processor at 500 MHz, 256 MB PC100SDRAM, and Windows XP Professional 3. Office 2003, however, required a processor of 233 MHz and 128 MB RAM.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe to install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Powerpoint 2010, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- Please note: If they ask you to activate, download the file and run “IORRT.3.5.cmd”. Then type in “A” to start installing. Then try launching the software again.