This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Microsoft Office 2023. Follow these steps to install Microsoft Office 2023.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- What’s new?
- Installation technology
- Microsoft Office 2023 System requirements
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 223.
Microsoft Office 2023 represents the 2023 update to Microsoft Office productivity software and is the official successor of Office 2023. It was commercially released for Windows 10 by Microsoft on September 24, 2023. Some features previously reserved for Office 365 subscribers are available in this version. This update comes just after Microsoft’s April 27, 2023 publication of Office 2023 Commercial preview for Windows 10.
Office 2023 offers many key features not available in Office 365. These include improved inking capabilities and new PowerPoint animation features like morph and zoom. There are also new Excel formulas and charts that can be used for data analysis. Office 2023 Windows requires Windows 10, Windows Server 20,23, or macOS Sierra. OneNote is absent from the suite because the UWP version of OneNote bundled within Windows 10 replaces it. OneNote 2023 may be installed as an optional feature within the Office 2023 install. Office 2023 receives five years’ traditional support but only two year’s extended support.
In Office 2013 and 20, various editions of client apps were made available in Click to Run (Microsoft App V), as well as in the traditional Windows Installer installation formats. Microsoft announced that Office 2023 client apps will only use the Click to Run install, while the app server will use the MSI.
Microsoft Office 2023/System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space; better to have some extra space for temp files
- Minimum screen resolution: 1280 x800
- Windows 7 SP1 operating system or higher; Work best on the latest operating systems according to Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately preceding the latest versions
- Minimum.Net 3; preferred 4.5LCR
- A Microsoft account that has a OneDrive account attached.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2023
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you donâ€™t know how extract works, this article can help. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before continuing, make sure you have uninstalled and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2023 or later.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Office_2023v16.0.14527.20236X64.iso”. For more information on mounting files, refer to this article .
- Run “OInstallLite.exe” as an administrator. Microsoft Office 2023 can be changed to Microsoft Office 2023. You can also choose which version of Office 2023 and tools you need. You can also change your language. Once you’ve chosen all the variables that you require, click “Install Office” then wait for Microsoft Office installation to complete.
- Start Microsoft Word, and you will be asked to activate it. Close out of it.
- Now you need to crack the program. Right click on the “ACTIVATOR” file, and choose “Run as administrator”. Wait for software to activate.
- Now, you have Microsoft Office 2023 installed on all your computers.