This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Microsoft Office 2000. For assistance in installing Microsoft Office 2000 on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2000 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Professional
- Required files
More information about the software
Microsoft Office 2000 (version number 9.0) is a suite of the Microsoft Office family distributed by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows. This suite replaces Microsoft Office 97. Office 2000 was also the last edition to incorporate Office Assistants. It was released on 7 June 1999. Microsoft Office 2000 was released on June 7th 1999. Office 2000 had 3 Service Packs. Extended support was officially discontinued on July 14th 2009. “Mainstreamâ€ support ended June 30th 2004. The most complete Office 2000 suite is Office 2000 Developer.
Microsoft Office 2000 System Requirements
Microsoft Office 2000 Professional is Word, Excel Excel, Outlook PowerPoint PowerPoint, Access and Small Business Tools. Here are the Office 2000 requirements:
- Computer/processor computer with Pentium 75MHz and higher processor
- Memory 32MB for Windows NT 4.0 and later or 16MB for Windows 95/98 for the OS, 4MB RAM for each running application simultaneously, 8MB RAM for Outlook or Access.
- Hard disk: Custom installation choices may require more or less space, but for typical installations, you’ll need 217MB for the first CD (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access). You’ll need 174MB for the second CD (Publisher & Small Business Tools).
- Drive – CDROM drive
- Display Monitor: Super VGA or higher resolution monitor recommended
- Operating system: Windows NT 4.0 needs Service Pack 3; otherwise, Windows 95 or later is sufficient.
- Peripherals: Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or compatible pointing device
How do I download and install Microsoft Office 2000 Professional
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files”, and mount “Microsoft Office 2000 Professional Disk 1”. For more information on mounting files, please refer to this article.
- Open the mounted file and execute setup.exe. When asked to insert a serial number, use XVG79-Q2WK3-JRPMD-9H26V-7TBYT
- Mount Microsoft Office 2000 Professional Disk 2 when asked for the second CD.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2000, without any limitations, installed on your computer.