This article shows you how to download and install the full version of InternetTest v7.0.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing InternetTest v7.0.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- InternetTest v7.0.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install InternetTest v7.0.0
- Required files
About the software
InternetTest is a small multi-tool for checking internet connection status and more.
You can easily verify if a specific site is down and then navigate to it through the Down Detector function. You can also check an IP location in-app via OpenStreetMap, Bing Maps, or Google Maps. It will also provide you with a connection history displayed on the right side of the simple interface.
These actions can be performed manually, but InternetTest groups them together, making them easily accessible without unnecessary navigation.
The main features of InternetTest are:
- Check your Internet connection
- IP Localization
- Down Detector
- Dark mode
- Automatic update system
- Settings customization
InternetTest v7.0.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install InternetTest v7.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software