This article shows you how to download and install the full version of HTTP Logs Viewer v6.12 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing HTTP Logs Viewer v6.12 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- HTTP Logs Viewer v6.12 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install HTTP Logs Viewer v6.12
- Required files
About the software
http Logs Viewer (formerly Apache Logs Viewer) is a free and powerful tool which lets you monitor, view and analyze Apache/IIS/nginx logs with more ease. It offers search and filter functionality for the log file, highlighting the various http requests based on their status code. There is also a report facility, thus you can generate a pie/bar chart in seconds. Together with this there are also statistics where you can get the top hits, top errors, number of status codes, total bandwidth and more.
With http logs viewer you can easily filter and analyze Apache/IIS/nginx log files. Search and filter functionality are built in. Custom log formats are also supported.
With http Logs Viewer you can easily use it to analyze log files and filter based on complex requirements that you have to understand more clearly the meaning of your log files.
http Logs Viewer is a great tool to use for web analytics. Use it to get your website more productive , detect errors to fix them and much more.
The main features of HTTP Logs Viewer are:
- Geographical Data
- Search and Filter
HTTP Logs Viewer v6.12 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8/8.1, 2012, 10 (x86, x64), 11 (x86, x64)
How to Download and Install HTTP Logs Viewer v6.12
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software