This article will show you how to free download and install Global Mapper Pro 2.0 Build 101822 on your PC. Follow these instructions to install Global Mapper Pro 101822 on Windows.
Table of contents
- Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- How to Download And Install Global Mapper Pro Version 24.0 Build 101822
- Required files
Global Mapper Pro(r), a powerful and intuitive GIS application, provides a wide range of tools to create, edit, perform advanced 2D and 3-D analysis, as well as scripting options for workflow automation. Global Mapper Pro integrates all of the point cloud processing functionality that was previously available in the now-defunct Lidar Module. It also offers many new data processing tools and analysis tools. The following features can only be found in Global Mapper Pro. A comparison chart below displays the features and options available in both Standard and Pro versions.
Global Mapper Pro Build 10822’s main features are:
- Support for exporting/importing more than 300 file formats
- Online data sources available for streaming imagery, basemaps and terrain.
- Vector drawing, editing, analysis and spatial operations
- Editing, joining, calculation and graphing are all attributes
- Maps of thematic and choropleth
- Pre-print layout and map design
- Display, filtering and manual editing of Lidar data
- Terrain creation and modification
- Terrain analysis, including contour generation, line of sight, viewshed, watershed, and flood simulation
- Volume calculation, pile estimation, cut-and-fill analysis, and detection of change
- Immersive 3D visualization, 3D Data Creation and Editing, Fly Through Recording, Layer Animation
- Image rectification
- Image blending, feathering, cropping, and pan sharpening
- Image and raster reclassifications Tick Tick Calculation Including NDVI and NDWI, NBR and custom formulas
- Geocoding Address
- Global Mapper scripts allows batch file conversion and workflow automation
- Integration with Global Mapper Mobile Application
- GPS support for tracking and data collection
- Image blending.
- Terrain painting
- Breakline calculation
- Advanced querying, editing. segmenting. and filtering of 3D point clouds and lidar
- Automatic classification of point cloud data, including ground, vegetation and power lines.
- From classified point cloud data, vector feature extraction
- Lidar noise removal and identification
- Variography and Kriging
- Point cloud thinning. Vertical and horizontal rectification.
- Automatic alignment of points clouds with overlap
- Visual analysis of point cloud data including local density, height above the ground, intensity and classification
- Point cloud profiling
- Pixels To Points(r). – Use drone/UAV imagery to process 3D point clouds, orthoimages and 3D models.
- Advanced automated vectorization (images and terrain)
- Support for RTK-enabled devices and display satellite constellations
- Built-in editor for Global Mapper scripts
- Support for Python scripting
- Script Builder tool to record actions in Global Mapper Script
- Streamlined mobile information merging
Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP (32 and 64-bit versions), Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit versions), Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit versions), and Windows Server 2003.
- 64 MB RAM
- Installation requires 40 MB of hard drive storage
How To Download and Install Global Mapper Pro V24.0 Build 101822
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software