This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Gammadyne Centurion Setup v42.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Gammadyne Centurion Setup v42.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Gammadyne Centurion Setup v42.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Gammadyne Centurion Setup v42.1
- Required files
About the software
Ready to distribute your software masterpiece? Don’t wrestle for weeks with a complicated installation builder. Spend just a few minutes with Centurion Setup, and it will build a professional software installer in a self-contained, compressed executable.
Centurion Setup creates an installer that is completely self-contained in a single executable file. It will run on Windows XP or later with no additional requirements.
The installer’s overhead is only 1.6 MB and the compression engine achieves a very high compression ratio. You will be amazed at how small Centurion Setup can make the installer. A small installer will reduce load on your web server and reduce the number of failed downloads.
The main features of Gammadyne Centurion Setup are:
- Centurion Setup and the installers that it creates run on all versions of Windows since XP, including 32 and 64-bit versions.
- Installers created by Centurion Setup may be distributed completely royalty-free.
- A Centurion Setup installer is bullet-proof and extremely reliable. You will never get a complaint from a customer that the installation program has crashed.
- Can install Device drivers, Control Panel extensions, and .MSI packages.
- COM files can be installed and registered with the operating system. This includes ActiveX controls and .TLB type libraries.
- Registry keys and values can be installed and uninstalled. For user-specific data, a separate value can be installed for every user.
- To satisfy special needs, a batch of MS-DOS commands can be executed before and after both installation and uninstallation.
- The installer can add exceptions to the Windows Firewall.
- Centurion Setup’s installers can be digitally signed.
- A restore point can be created before installation.
- The installer can install to a default location or ask the end-user where.
- The installer can create Desktop and/or Start Menu shortcuts to any installed file.
- Any installed file can be configured to open during bootup.
- The installer can display an image in the background, a solid color, or a transition from one color to another. The background can optionally cover the taskbar, or leave it visible. There can even be no background at all.
- After the installer is built, it can be automatically placed in a .ZIP file.
- The installer can require the end-user to enter a password before installation can begin.
- The installer can be encrypted with a random key. If a virus scanner is producing a false positive, simply rebuild the installer.
- The installer can be bloated (with random data) to any size to help discourage piracy.
- The installer can refuse to install on certain platforms, such as Windows XP.
- Fonts can be installed and registered with the Operating System so that they are available to all applications. The end-user can be given the option to keep the font during uninstallation.
- The installer can replace locked files during the next reboot.
- Installers can be set to expire after a certain date. After the expiration date, the installer will no longer install.
- Both 32 and 64 bit applications are supported.
- The installer can loosen the security settings of the product’s folder so that all users will have rights to use it.
- The installer verifies its integrity to ensure that it has not been damaged, altered, or infected by viruses.
- The installer can delete existing files based on date or size criteria. This can be useful when installing over old versions of your software.
- A patch installer can be created. Centurion Setup can automatically determine what files have changed and should therefore be included in the patch.
Gammadyne Centurion Setup v42.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, including 32 and 64-bit versions
How to Download and Install Gammadyne Centurion Setup v42.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software