This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Freeplane v1.7.11 for free on PC. You can follow the steps and download link to install Freeplane.
Table of Contents
- Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Freeplane v1.7.11
- Required files
More information about the software
Freeplane is an open-source, free software program that helps you think, share information, and get things done at work, school, and home. You can use it to create mind maps (also called concept mapping or information mapping) and navigate the mapped information. Freeplane is also a robust and more user-friendly alternative to Xmind and Mindmeister and other mind mapping software.
Freeplane uses Java Swing and OSGi. It can be used on any operating system with Java version installed. It can either be used locally or from removable storage such a USB hard drive.
The main features of Freeplane are:
- Export to PNG/JPEG, SVG, HTML/XHTML and PDF
- All Open Maps: Find/Replace
- Paste HTML as node structure.
- Outline mode
- Portable version (run from a USB flash drive)
- Scripting via Groovy.
- Spell checker.
Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Downloading and installing Freeplane V1.7.11
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, it might take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete the download.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software