This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ForceToolkit v1.2.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ForceToolkit v1.2.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ForceToolkit v1.2.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ForceToolkit v1.2.1
- Required files
About the software
ForceToolkit is a small but powerful Windows software utility that provides a few functions and forcefully modifies the state of other program controls. This tool allows users to enable grey-out buttons and checkboxes, hide windows and let them run in the background, make windows always on top, change titles, forcefully kill processes and close programs.
Force to enable disabled buttons and checkboxes, hide running programs, make windows always on top, change window size and position, close applications and more!
The main features of ForceToolkit are:
- Easy to Use
- Enable / Disable Windows and Controls
- Hide Windows and Objects
- Set a Window Always On Topmost
- Close a Child Window of Another Program
- Forcefully Close Selected Program
- Change Window Title, Size and Position of a Running Application
- Portable Version Available
- Tiny: File Size is 1 MB Only
- Enable Grayed Out Disabled Buttons, Checkboxes and More Controls in Other Applications
- Forcefully Click on a Disabled Button
- Hide a Window or Program to Run It Invisible in the Background
- Hide Controls and Text in Other Applications
- Set Windows to Always on Top
- Forcefully Close Window in Other Programs
- Redraw / Refresh the UI of Other Programs
- Forcefully Kill the Process and Close the Program of an Application
- Change the Window Title
- Resize the Fixed Size Window
- Portable ZIP Version Available
ForceToolkit v1.2.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11 or later & Server (64/32 bit)
How to Download and Install ForceToolkit v1.2.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software