This article shows you how to download and install the full version of FastCopy v4.1.6 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FastCopy v4.1.6 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- FastCopy v4.1.6 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install FastCopy v4.1.6
- Required files
About the software
FastCopy computer software is a file and directory copier that runs under Microsoft Windows. It was originally open-source, under the GPLv3 license. It can run as a free-standing portable application or be integrated into the Windows shell, and claims to achieve reading and writing performance close to the device limit.
The main features of FastCopy are:
- FastCopy is the Fastest Copy/Backup Software on Windows
- It supports UNICODE and over MAX_PATH (260 characters) file pathnames.
- Because it uses multi-threads for Read/Write/Verify, Overlapped I/O, Direct I/O, so it brings out the best speed of devices.
- It supports Include/Exclude filter like a UNIX wildcard.
- It runs fast and does not hog resources, because MFC is not used. (Designed using Win32 API and C Runtime only)
FastCopy v4.1.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
How to Download and Install FastCopy v4.1.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software