This article explains how to get the full version EViews Enterprise Edition free of charge on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EViews v10 Enterprise Edition on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EViews V10 Enterprise Edition
- Files needed
More information about the software
EViews 11 is a powerful tool for forecasting, modeling and statistical analysis that can be used by students, academic researchers, government agencies, and corporations. It has an innovative interface that makes it easy to use.
EViews brings together the best in modern software technology with cutting-edge features. It’s a state-ofthe-art program that provides unprecedented power with an object-oriented interface.
Explore EViews’ world and find out why it’s the global leader for Windows-based econometrics software.
EViews Enterprise Edition features the following:
- Numeric, alphanumeric (string), date series; value labels
- A large library of operators, statistical, mathematical, date, and string functions.
- It is a powerful language that allows you to manipulate and transform data with operators and function.
- Samples and sample objects facilitate processing on subsets of data.
- Support for complex data formats, including regular, dated, irregular, dated, cross-section, observation identifiers, and dated panel.
- Multi-page workfiles.
- EViews native, disc-based databases are powerful and integrate with EViews files.
- Convert data between EViews and various spreadsheet, statistical, and database formats, including (but not limited to): Microsoft Access(r) and Excel(r) files (including .XSLX and .XLSM), Gauss Dataset files, SAS(r) Transport files, SPSS native and portable files, Stata files, Tableau(r), raw formatted ASCII text or binary files, HTML, or ODBC databases and queries (ODBC support is provided only in the Enterprise Edition).
- OLE support for linking EViews output to other packages such Microsoft Excel(r), Word[r] and Powerpoint[r].
- OLEDB support is available for reading EViews files and databases with OLEDB-aware clients, custom programs or other software.
- Support for FRED (r) (Federal Reserve Economic Data), World Bank.
- Global Insight DRIPro & DRIBase Enterprise Edition Support, Haver Analytics (r) DLX (r), FAME and EcoWin, Bloomberg, EIA(r), CEIC(1)(r), Datastream()(r), FactSet and Moody’s Economy.com databases
- EViews Microsoft Excel(r), Add-in allows for data linking and import from EViews workfiles or databases directly within Excel.
- Drag-and-drop data support; drag files into EViews to automate conversions and linking of foreign data into EViews workfile format.
- These powerful tools allow you to create new pages in your workfiles by combining dates and values from existing series.
- Match merge, join, append, subset, resize, sort, and reshape (stack and unstack) workfiles.
- Simple-to-use frequency conversion tool for copying and linking data between pages that have different frequencies.
- Dynamic updating is possible with match merging and frequency conversion when underlying data changes.
- Auto-updating formula series that are automatically recalculated whenever underlying data change.
- Frequency conversion made easy: copy and link data between pages with different frequencies.
- Tools for random number generation and resampling for simulation. Random number generation of 18 different distribution functions with three different random generators.
- Cloud drive access: Allows you to upload and save files to Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
- Integrated support for managing dates and time series data (both irregular and regular).
- Support for common regular frequency data (Annual, Semi-annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Bimonthly, Fortnight, Ten-day, Weekly, Daily – 5 day week, Daily – 7 day week).
- High-frequency data (intraday) is supported, allowing for hours/minutes and seconds frequencies. You can also access a variety of frequencies that are less frequently encountered, such as Multiyear, Bimonthly Fortnight, Ten Day, Daily, and Daily with an arbitrarily selected range of days.
EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- Pentium, or better
- Windows 10 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit).
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 7 (32bit/64bit).
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Server 2023 (32bit and 64bit)*
- Windows Server 2012 32bit and 64bit versions*
- Windows Server 2008 (32bit/64bit)*
- .Net 4.0 is required for connectivity to certain external databases and installation of the EViews-Excel add-in.
- Memory: 512MB
- Disk space: 400 MB is available on the hard disk for EViews executables and supporting files. Full documentation and example files are also supported.
How do I download and install EViews v10 Enterprise edition
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software