This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EF Commander 2023 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EF Commander 2023 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EF Commander 2023 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EF Commander 2023
- Required files
About the software
EF Commander is a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use. It is the result of many requests received by the author. The first version was written in 1994, under the OS/2 operating system using Presentation Manager, as a personal replacement for the old DOS program Norton Commander™. In 1996 it was ported to the 32 bit Microsoft Windows™ operating system.
The main features of EF Commander 2023 are:
- Easy to use
- Tabbed interface
- Built-in media player
- Multi rename tool
- Parallel file operations
- Direct link to PDAs with Windows CE
- Burn CDs and DVDs direct from EF Commander
- Internal packers for more than 20 archive formats
- Internal viewer for many file formats
- Use XnView and IrfanView as add-ons
- Fast FTP/SFTP/FTPS/SCP client
- Internal text and HEX editor
- Functions to split/merge large files
- Create/Verify checksums
- Synchronize function
- External plug-in support for packers, viewers, file system and contents
EF Commander 2023 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install EF Commander 2023
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software