This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Dr. Folder v184.108.40.206 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Dr. Folder v220.127.116.11 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Dr. Folder v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Dr. Folder v22.214.171.124
- Required files
About the software
Dr. Folder is a software that search and replace the standard icon of a folder on any other icon. It has a pretty and friendly interface. It is a powerful software and easy to use. You can change icons of folders quickly and freely just by clicking several buttons. So, using Dr. Folder can save you lots of time. The most important is that it can make your folders lively and I think others will envy your beautiful folders!
The main features of Dr. Folder are:
- You have the right to use Dr. Folder in your office
- Dr. Folder can change the Network folder icon. So you can customize your LAN
- Dr. Folder contains additional icons for office work
- Dr. Folder allows you to change the folder icon with the easiest way (Just one mouse click)
- Dr. Folder has two additional options for folder icon changes: “Make customized folder distributable” (portable) and “Apply selected icon to all subfolders”
- Dr. Folder can mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned), by work status (approved, rejected, pending) and by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
- Dr. Folder can change a folder’s color to normal, dark and light states
- Dr. Folder changes folder icons from within a popup menu of the folders. To change a folder icon, you don’t even need to run the program!
- Dr. Folder’s popup menu contains convenient category submenus.
- Dr. Folder contains a User Icons tab where you can add an unlimited quantity of your favorite icons and mark folders with them. It’s easy!
Dr. Folder v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
Windows Vista, Win7, Win8/8.1, Win10/11, and higher versions (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
How to Download and Install Dr. Folder v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software