This article will demonstrate how to install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 free of charge on your computer. You can download DBConvert studio v3.0.6 from the direct link provided below. Follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6
- Required files
DBConvert Studio, a powerful cross-database migration tool that synchronizes and converts data between different databases formats, is available.
It combines DBSync Cores, DBConvert, and DBSync Cores that are mature, stable, and battle-proven with an enhanced modern UX design.
All types of databases are supported, whether they be file-based or modern on-premise or cloud.
For any MS Windows, Linux and macOS databases servers, source and destination database connections can easily be set up.
DBConvert Studio has been optimized to get the best throughput possible in your specific environment. Your target database, your network, and your disk are the bottlenecks. All databases may not be equally fast. Microsoft Access as a target won’t be as fast, for example, PostgreSQL nor MS SQL Server. DBConvert Studio adapts dynamically to your databases’ algorithms.
DBConvert Studio is characterized by the following:
- 1-year unlimited upgrades
- Full documentation is supplied with the software.
- Interactive (GUI mode) and command line modes
- Ability to connect all Unix, Linux, Mac OSX, Windows and IBM-compatible database servers.
- Unicode support (utf-8/utf-16);
- Field default values conversion;
- Field mapping
- Quantization option
- Bulk insert option;
- Primary keys and Indices migration ;
- Foreign keys (relations) conversion;
- Conversion of AutoIncrement and AutoNumber fields
- Replace symbols in fields and names of tables that are automatically reserved for internal purposes by substitute symbols
- Task scheduler automates the conversion process
- Saving sessions/jobs All settings can saved and restored later.
- OLE Object packages support;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups
- Data array support for MS Access-related tools
- Office 2010 support (for MS Access-related tools);
DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8/7
- Linux via WINE
- Mac OSX via WINE
How to download and install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software