This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Audacity v3.2.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Audacity v3.2.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Audacity v3.2.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Audacity v3.2.1
- Required files
About the software
Free, open source, cross-platform audio software. Audacity is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. Audacity is free, open source software.
Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from other media.
Support for LADSPA, LV2, Nyquist, VST and Audio Unit effect plug-ins. Nyquist effects can be easily modified in a text editor – or you can even write your own plug-in.
Real-time preview of LADSPA, LV2, VST and Audio Unit (macOS) effects. Plug-in Manager handles plug-in installation and addition/removal of effects and generators from the menus.
Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete. Also unlimited sequential Undo (and Redo) in the session to go back any number of steps.
The main features of Audacity are:
- Export / Import
- Sound Quality
Audacity v3.2.1 System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 11 (32- or 64-bit)
- RECOMMENDED RAM/ PROCESSOR SPEED- 4 GB / 2 GHz
- MINIMUM RAM/ PROCESSOR SPEED- 2 GB / 1 GHz
How to Download and Install Audacity v3.2.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software