This article will show you how to install ATLAS.ti 126.96.36.199 on your PC. Follow these instructions to install ATLAS.ti.v188.8.131.52 directly on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ATLAS.ti.ti.v184.108.40.206: System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ATLAS.ti v220.127.116.11
- Files required
ATLAS.ti helps users uncover actionable insights by using intuitive and automated research tools powered with the latest AI/machine learning algorithms and best-in-class technology. It is designed to meet all needs: basic analysis tasks through to more complex research projects.
ATLAS.ti allows data analysis in many areas such as education, psychology and sociology, engineering, health, IT, social science, religious studies, history law, anthropology and criminology, UX/UI, market research tourism, economics medicine, management policy, ecology, and much more.
You can import data from any source and keep all of your files and data organized in one software program. Then you can start to discover valuable insights with intelligent automation and make better decisions in hours than days.
You don’t need any prior knowledge to take control of your data analysis. You can simply use codes to tag qualitative insight, and you can embrace auto-coding with team collaboration for lightning fast results.
Your data can speak for itself and give you a deep understanding of what your research results mean. ATLAS.ti lets you share your insights with clear visualizations. This makes dull numbers look like eye-opening findings. And it allows you to present your results confidently.
The main features of ATLAS.ti are:
- Access all available research tools, analysis features, and other information is important.
- You will receive regular updates to your software, regardless of what license you have.
- ATLAS.ti is fully functional and can be used without needing to upgrade or purchase higher versions.
- Buy one license, and you can use it for native Windows and Mac app as well our Web version.
- Our cloud-based Web version works on all web browsers and can be accessed from anywhere.
- Additionally, utilize our light version mobile apps on Android and iOS for iPad.
- Our users love and praise our easy-to-learn interface.
- Automated, semi-automated research instruments can help you save precious time.
- Our ATLAS.ti AI Lab has the best data analysis technology available to help you achieve better results.
- Facilitate collaboration with colleagues across departments and teams.
- Invite your friends and family members to your projects. This will increase efficiency.
- Every interaction happens in real-time, and it is immediately visible
- Share multi-user licenses with as many people as you want, with no restrictions on people, seats, or machines.
- Benefit from a seamless experience even in large institutions and organizations: Users can simply bring their own device and start working instantly – without the need for a license server.
- If one user logs in, their seat automatically opens up for another user (concurrently used).
- We offer 24/7 support via free, worldwide chat, free phone number, and email.
- Access the full power and potential of ATLAS.ti through free webinars every week and training.
- You can use the ATLAS.ti Resource Hub and ATLAS.ti Forum to learn how to leverage video tutorials, helpful techniques, and expert tips to help you in your project.
ATLAS.ti.v18.104.22.168 System requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Intel-based PC, 2GHz,
- Intel Core or compatible CPU, 4GB RAM minimum (8-16GB strongly recommended),
- 1.5 GB free hard disk.
Installing ATLAS.ti v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software