This article will show you how to free download and install AssistMyTeam PDF converter v184.108.40.206 on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v220.127.116.11 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- How to Download and Instal AssistMyTeam PDF Converter Version v22.214.171.124
- Required files
More information about the software
HelpMyTeam PDF Converter lets you save all types documents (Word Excel PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and webpages), to PDF files. Windows Explorer Shell Integration makes everything so easy with a one-click PDF. It works from files and folders that include nested ones.
AssistMyTeam PDF Converter can convert more than 120 types of files to PDF, including Office documents, images, multi-pages TIFF, faxes, emails MSG and EML, even compressed ZIP. It can also process files under folders and nested subfolders to PDF in one click operation. Equally important is the feature to combine multiple documents into one PDF file and append any type of documents to an existing PDF file. You can also use advanced features like the ability to add watermark, user password, and set permissions to PDF contents.
Also, PDF Converter is fully context-driven in Windows Explorer. In other words, PDF menus will be available in the right-click context menu on a file or folder. This makes it easy and quick to generate PDFs from any folder or file in just a few clicks. Windows Explorer’s instant PDF capability is far more efficient than other PDF apps that require multiple steps and have a cluttered user interface. Overall, PDF Converter is a great choice for anyone looking for a powerful yet simple, fast, affordable, and easy PDF conversion in Windows.
The main features of AssistMyTeam PDF Converter are:
- Windows Explorer makes it easy and quick to convert different types of documents into a PDF.
- Support for the conversion of 120 and other files into PDF.
- You can save the zipfile as PDF.
- Convert Multi-page TIFF into PDF.
- Save EML and MSG emails with attachments into PDF.
- Embed documents as attachments in original format in PDF Portfolio
- Combine Multiple documents and file types into One PDF file.
- Add files of various types and formats to an already existing PDF.
- Set security restrictions to PDF files e.g., ability to edit or print.
- You can secure PDF documents using a user password.
- Use watermarkimage, or text to PDF (i.e. company name or logo).
- You can easily navigate by adding Table of Contents or Bookmarks to a single PDF file.
- Add page number, head or footer information into PDF such as copyrights and disclaimer info.
- Automatically adjust photos to fit the page in your PDF.
- Convert multiple files, folders and nested subfolders to PDF in batch mode.
- Seamless integration with Windows Explorer Shell Interface.
- Convert documents into PDF/Astandard to archive and long-term preservation
- Convert documents to PDF automatically by watching folders
AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System – Windows 11, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit support is available for all server-based Windows 2012 (and higher)
Downloading and Installing AssistMyTeam PDF Converter V188.8.131.52
- Once you have finished downloading the required files, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software