This article will show you how to install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 build 48) on your PC for free. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Altium Designer (v22.4.2Build 48) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48)
- Required files
Altium can be found anywhere, from automotive and aerospace to consumer electronics or medical devices.
Altium Designer offers a unified design environment, empowering engineers with a single view of every aspect of the PCB design process from schematic, to PCB layout, to design documentation. Engineers can access all design tools from one place and complete their entire design process quickly.
Altium Designer (v22.4.2Build 48) System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64 bit only) and Windows 8.1 (64 bit only) are still supported. Windows 7 SP1 is 64-bit only.
- Intel Core i5 processor, or an equivalent
- 4GB RAM
- 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
- Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10+), such as GeForce 200/Radeon HD5000/Intel HD 4600
- Monitors must have a resolution of at least 1680×1050 for widescreen, or 1600×1200 for 4:3.
- Adobe Reader (version 2.0 or later to view 3D PDFs)
- Up to date Web browser
How do I download and install Altium Designer? (v22.4.2 Build 48).
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe then install the program