This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AllDup for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AllDup on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AllDup System Requirements
- How to Download and Install AllDup
- Required files
About the software
AllDup is a freeware tool for searching and removing file duplicates on your computer, network shares or external storage media. The fast search algorithm find duplicates of any file type, e.g., text, pictures, music or movies.
- Search for hard links
- Convenient search result list with all duplicate files
- Search for duplicates of executable and any other files
- Ignore the ID3 tags of MP3 files
- For your safety all files that have to be deleted can be moved in backup folder
- List non-duplicate files
- Search for duplicates of digital photo files
- For your safety all files that have to be deleted can be moved to the Recycle Bin
- Detailed log file about all actions
- Find duplicate pictures
- Search is performed in multiple specified folders, drives, media storages, CD/DVDs…
- Search inside archives with the following files extensions: 7Z, ARJ, CAB, CB7, CBR, CBT, CBZ, EPUB, GZ, ISO, LZH, LHA, NRG, RAR, TAR, ZIP
AllDup System Requirements
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
How to Download and Install AllDup
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software